Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Terrific Tint, Inc.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Terrific Tint, Inc.
To our valued customers:
We would like to thank you for your continued business during the challenges we are facing as a community, state and country right now. We are working very hard to continue to provide the same outstanding service our customers are used to as well as keeping all our staff employed and our business open during this time. Terrific Tint will continue to remain OPEN unless directed otherwise by the local health department. To limit the spread of the Coronavirus we have incorporated the following actions to protect our customers and staff:
- Open normal hours by appointment only. Cold, Flu or viral symptom free customers are welcome to make an appointment for tinting services at our new facility (26941 Cabot Rd, Laguna Hills, CA 92694) Monday – Saturday. For appointments please call 949-365-9092 anytime.
- Lobby will be closed to customer waiting. To limit exposure to customers and staff for the time being, customers are asked to drop off their cars and return to pick them up when notified that they are completed. All surface areas will be routinely sanitized.
- In order to protect our staff and customers we are not serving anyone with active cold, flu or viral symptoms. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please remain at home and take good care of yourself because you are valued to us.
- Social Distancing. Customers and staff are urged to keep at least 6 feet apart.
- Protective Facemask. We are requesting that all customers and staff ware protective facemasks to mitigate the spread of viruses.
Terrific Tint is confident that we can get through this challenging time with the cooperation of our customers, staff and local and state leadership. We would encourage everyone to keep a positive and optimistic attitude because every challenge is another opportunity rise above and thrive!